Tirakhsh Emadi, DDS, MS
Dr. Emadi is a specialized implant-prosthodontic surgeon practicing in Dallas-Fort Worth. He received his D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in 2009 from Tehran Azad University of Dentistry, Tehran, IRAN. Dr. Emadi practiced general dentistry for several years. He was a prosthodontics preceptor at the University of California, San Francisco before he entered Nova SE University College of Dental Medicine in Ft Lauderdale, FL where he received his specialty certificate in Prosthodontics as well as Master of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Emadi was serving as a Chief Resident during his residency. He was honored with the dental implant surgery award at the end of his residency. Dr. Emadi completed the Maxicourse dental implant education in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He also excels in digital dentistry.
Dr. Emadi ’s hobbies are watching and playing soccer, hanging out with friends, listening to music and volunteer work to serve the community; he helped homeless veterans and people in multiple California CareForce and CDA cares clinics.
Research / Presentations
Dr. Emadi’s love and passion to teach is part of what he does, he travels to give presentations in different dental meetings, as well as being involved in scientific publications. One of his presentations received the second-place award in the 29th Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting.
- Oral rehabilitation of a patient with ankylosing spondylitis and orofacial pain: A case report. Surgery and Rehabilitation. 2017 Sep;1(3) 1-5.
- Effect of Surface Treatment on Retention of Prefabricated Glass-fiber Posts. Journal of Universal Surgery. 2016 Feb;3(5).
- The Effects of Two Attachment Types on the Stresses Introduced to the Mandibular Residual Ridge; A 3D Finite Element Analysis. Quintessence International. 2013 Sep;44(8):585-590.
- Stress Introduced by Two Attachment Types in Four Implant-retained Overdenture; A 3D FEA Study. Research in Dentistry. 2009 Jul;6(2):9-17.
- Effect of Increased Implant Crown Height on Fracture Strength of IPS e.max CAD Hybrid Abutment Crown; An In-vitro Study
- Implant Rehabilitation Using a Staged Approach for a Patient with a Class II Occlusal Relationship and Existing Multiple Implant Systems; A Case Report.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation in a Patient with Narrow Mandibular Ridge, using Osseodensification Technique.
- Implant Rehabilitation with a Fixed Monolithic Milled Hybrid Prosthesis; Teeth-In-A-DayTM Concept.
- Interdisciplinary occlusal reconstruction in a skeletal Class II patient; A case report.
- Maxillary Arch Implant Reconstruction in a Patient with Limited Interocclusal Space; An Interdisciplinary Treatment.
- Dental Treatment for a patient with Pierre Robin Sequence Disease, A Case Report.
- Occlusal Rehabilitation of Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis Using Implant-Supported Prostheses; A Multi-disciplinary Approach.
Don’t wait any longer. Let’s fix your smile! Stop Scrolling, Start SmilingSchedule Free Consultation
16 Higlighted Reviews
October 15, 2020
I couldn't agree more with others on here. From the start I finally had hope after a year with dentures that would not stay in my mouth at all. I had little to no bone to support dentures. No eating food, hiding out from people, etc. I became really despondent. All the other "dentists" gave me no hope and some were totally incompetent. My first visit was the Dallas office. I came in after talking with a delightful girl named Lexi on the phone. She was able to get me in right away. Although I live in Ft. worth, I was desperate. They did all of the x-rays to determine my bone situation. Imagine my joy when they told me they could help me! Not only that, but they squeezed me in for the procedure to be done in their Ft. Worth clinic to make it easier on my husband who is not comfortable navigating Dallas which we really appreciated! Every step of the process went so smoothly. These dentists are very articulate and skilled. Dr. Azzouz is the dentist that did my implants and bone grafts and he is amazing!! I just love him! My husband was impressed with him as well. He is very personable, explains everything, and is great with questions. Not only that, but Dr. Azzouz goes the extra mile on everything. I honestly can't speak highly enough about him. I am so thrilled with him and what he has done for me. I have given his info to friends with no reservations. He is a God send?
November 15, 2021
I have had my permanent teeth since June. Got postponed because of Covid-19. Dr. Almasri and the professional people at Fastnewsmile Dental Implant Center made this the easiest thing I have ever dealt with. For all of you that complain about the cost, what would you pay for a new truck? I am driving a 1982 Chevy Silverado and love it. What I would pay for a new truck can't even compare to what it feels like to kiss my wife, eat like a normal person and most of all be able to smile. The best Christmas present I have ever had is my wife telling me that I had a pretty smile while we were at a Christmas get together. 42 years married and I never dreamed that I would hear that. Like Nike says.... Just Do It!!!!
December 15, 2020
I spent 2+ years dealing with failing teeth and fears about taking the plunge into full mouth dental implants. An acquaintance went to FNS and praised both the doctors and staff highly, so I had a consultation and decided to have the procedure finally. Although the first couple of weeks were definitely unpleasant, the outcome is amazing! I can smile, eat normally, and feel like my old self again! Doctor Azzuz is wonderful, and the staff is amazing! Thank you for making an arduous procedure as comfortable as possible!
January 1, 2021
I went to Fast New Smiles with terrible teeth. I had teeth that were falling out that I used fixodent every few hours just to look halfway presentable. It was so embarrassing and caused me so much stress. I finally broke down and went to Fast New Smiles for a consultation. It was so informative and I was surprised to see how affordable it was. I decided to go ahead with it and I was amazed how easy and painless the procedure was. I went in on December 7th and left with a new set of temporary teeth that same day. It was amazing. I had a few follow up visits where they checked my progress to make sure I was healing properly On April 28th I was fully recovered and got my permanent teeth put it. I was so happy The staff at Fast New Smiles were so friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone who is struggling with loose or missing teeth. Great Job!
January 15, 2021
I came into Fast New Smiles back in October 2020. A friend had rec amended them highly! When I first talked with Dr. Azzouz DDS,Ms about the problems I had with my teeth which were broken and infected I felt he understood what I was going through and what it was doing to my health. Within a few days I had a new wonderful set of teeth and no pain! I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff to anyone that needs this kind of help and get rid of that pain!!