At FastNewSmile® Dental Implant Center we have a highly trained team who is here to service your every dental implant need right here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With the outstanding dental implants system we use coupled with our team’s precisional techniques, we are able to offer a lifetime guarantee!
Patients with missing teeth have a number of treatment options; however, dental implants are the most durable, beneficial, and reliable tooth replacement available. Our FastNewSmile® dental implant surgery procedure, an advanced All-On-4® implant surgery, has helped many of our clients to get a new look on life with new teeth! Our specialized prosthodontic dental implant surgeons' unique talent as a specialized Implant-Prosthodontic Surgeon, to our hard working Dental Assistants and dedicated Lab Technicians, we are able to provide the utmost personalized care for our patients.
Thanks to dental implants and a 1 day teeth replacement treatmentLearn More
Implant dentures are a great way of replacing lost or missing teethLearn More
Same-Day Dentures These dentures are made prior to the day of surgery.Learn More
Single Dental Implants There are various options for replacing a missing teethLearn More
Dental-Implant Bridges If you are missing multiple teethLearn More
What is a 3D-CT Scan [Cone Beam CBCT Scanner]? Cone Beam CBCT scannersLearn More
The loss of a tooth is a bad experience for anyone, but it’s not a rare occurrence. Fortunately, today’s dental patients have a number of excellent treatment options, and dental implants are regarded as one of the most durable and reliable types of teeth replacement methods available right here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
How do our Prosthodontic Surgeons Place Dental Implants?
Some planning is required with digital radiography and a 3D CT scan of the mouth using a technology known as “cone beam CT.” Armed with comprehensive data about the patient’s mouth, the dentist can then plan where dental implants will be placed with precise fit within the mouth.
Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically placed in the jaw. The prosthodontist then attaches abutments to the posts, which are used to anchor the artificial crown or bridge to the titanium roots. The process may vary somewhat, depending on the number of teeth that are missing and require replacement.
Fastnewsmile® Dental For Dental Implants
Do you have a missing tooth and need a dental implant? Are you thinking of replacing your full set of dentures with teeth implants? FastNewSmile Dental Implant Center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to inquire about our options for tooth replacement. We’ll help you find the best dental implant or tooth replacement for your needs.
Some Of The Reasons People Decide On Dental Implants In The Dallas-Fort Worth Area
One of the best reasons to consider dental implants is because they last a lifetime and take the worry out of having to replace those prosthetic teeth. Patients often seek out dental implants when they experience one of the following:
- The patient hides his or her smile because of missing teeth near the front of the mouth and very noticeable.
- The patient must wear dentures to eat and chew, which feel uncomfortable and are inconvenient.
- The patient already has partial-dentures but wishes to have a more permanent type of dental implant placed in the mouth.
It’s common for patients to choose dental implants to replace anything from a single tooth to a full mouth.
Why Should You Consider Dental Implants?
Dental implants are just one of several options available when you have a missing tooth, and they also offer a variety of benefits whether you have a single missing tooth that needs replacement or you need an entire mouth full of new teeth implants.
A few of the reasons a dental implant might be your best choice include:
- Dental implants are strong and sturdy, and they won’t shift around in your mouth or become dislodged like dentures. You may find it easier to eat and speak with dental implants than you might with dentures.
- Man-made teeth feel much like your natural teeth, which can make it easier to forget you have dental implants. Dentures, on the other hand, are often a constant source of annoyance for the patient.
- In addition to a lack of shifting and the strange feel of dentures, dental implants may also offer a more comfortable experience than dentures or removable bridges. It’s comforting to be able to go to sleep without having to remove your dentures each night.
- People who lose teeth may experience shrinkage of the jawbone, and dental implants can help prevent this shrinkage from occurring. Dental implants can improve the appearance of the jaw line and cheeks by filling out hollow areas.
- Dental implants will last a lifetime, so the initial investment in the implants will be cheaper in the long haul without the need for further replacements. As long as the patient takes care of his or her implants, they’re a virtually worry-free option for replacing teeth.